Our fundraising Goal: $5240 Our Total so far: $5340

Our Fundraising Goal: $5240 Our Total as of today: $5500!!!







Can you belive it????



WE HAVE MET OUR GOAL!!!

And passed!!! THANK YOU ALL!!!



Who are we Fundraising for?....Team for Kids

For more information click on the "All About TEAM FOR KIDS" page tab or visit http://www.teamforkids.org/

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Vitamins

The past few days I have been feeling so tired.  I definately increased my workouts and thought it was that.  However, I have had a sinus infection and bronchitis, as well as allergies,  so i thought that it was just a combination.  Then I thought maybe is was depression over the thought that my favorite Core class instructor was leaving.  Could it be all of the above?

I have come to the realization that a little may be from all that, however, when I started my antibiotics I stopped taking my vitamins.  The combination for the antibiotic and vitamin was really irritating my stomach so I stopped the vitamins temporarily.  Bad idea.  I started them back up today and finally feel so much better.  It's amazing how such a little pill can effect me.  This is in part because my diet is less than perfect.  Don't get me wrong I eat pretty healthy.  However, I am certainly not a veggie lover.  I eat them because I have to.  I would much prefer fruit any day of the week over a vegetable.  So for me I will have to stay on top of my vitamin consumption so that I don't effect my performance and training.  

And for dinner tonight...some kind of quinoa. Yum???

No comments:

Post a Comment