Our fundraising Goal: $5240 Our Total so far: $5340

Our Fundraising Goal: $5240 Our Total as of today: $5500!!!







Can you belive it????



WE HAVE MET OUR GOAL!!!

And passed!!! THANK YOU ALL!!!



Who are we Fundraising for?....Team for Kids

For more information click on the "All About TEAM FOR KIDS" page tab or visit http://www.teamforkids.org/

Saturday, February 12, 2011

The Hair is ALL Gone!

The New DO!
Well today ended up being the official haircut day!  I had procrastinated a little too long and couldn't get an appoinment for Monday.  However, I will be mailing it on Monday. 

I had a nice easy run today...ended at 7.5 miles.  Great conversation with great friends on the run.  And as one of my friends put it the last run with "Rapunzel" and for me the last post-run knot removal with conditioner for a while.  I have to admit I was super nervous.  The last time I did "Locks of Love" was almost three years ago.  I did not like the cut or the way I looked.  I was actually shaking when he was cutting the big ponytail part.  I wasn't going to back out, but was certainly anxious.  I went in with pretty basic ideas, except for the picture of Heidi Klum in short hair.  I told him I wanted her body and face too...didn't happen :).  I gave pretty basic requests:              Four kids, no time, easy maintenance, be able to pull away from face and not old grumpy looking. 

Over 12 Inches to donate

I love it!!!  Jay was recommended by my friend Tara.  He was awesome!  I am so pleased with the end result.   

The fund raiser part kind of tanked though.  I thought it would draw more interest and possibly a super-large donation, but that's okay.  I am very happy I did it.  I think I am 12 pounds lighter too...maybe that will may me have super speedy next Saturday in the Myrtle Beach Half-Marathon.  Either way who cares my husband thinks I'm hot!

No comments:

Post a Comment