Our fundraising Goal: $5240 Our Total so far: $5340

Our Fundraising Goal: $5240 Our Total as of today: $5500!!!







Can you belive it????



WE HAVE MET OUR GOAL!!!

And passed!!! THANK YOU ALL!!!



Who are we Fundraising for?....Team for Kids

For more information click on the "All About TEAM FOR KIDS" page tab or visit http://www.teamforkids.org/

Monday, February 14, 2011

Thank you for supporting the Cupcake Sale

So I've decided not to go into the cupcake business. I love to bake, but baking 162 cupcakes with four children and Joe...was an insane idea. I am happy to report that so many wonderful people bought our cupcakes and supported us! We made a total donation amount of $400 which was our goal!!!! So many of you donated more than the recommended price for the cupcakes! That was such a nice surprise! Thank you all for your continued support.

Our donations have now reached $1260! How awesome is that!!!! We are about 1/4 of the way to our goal!! Thank you!

So by now you've seen my hair. I have now washed and styled it myself twice. I think I'm doing it okay. I do really like it though. I actually put a lot of shampoo in my hand today forgetting that I only need like a dime sized amount now. I am saving money :). I am so grateful for all the compliments too. It's such a huge change that its nice to hear. Some peoople that didn't know I was doing it have stopped in shock. It's kind of funny.

As for working out, this week is taper week. I am not a big fan of taper week. I feel more tired and frustrated because I am not doing anything. If your not familiar with what taper week is, it's the week before a big race where you give your legs a rest so that you can run on fresh legs. You kind of end up feeling like a caged cheetah by the end of the week though. At least I do. I am going to try to catch up on my house though. We are also having amazing weather, 70 degrees here today, so I spent some time outside with Sophia. She is like the rest of us Verdichhio's and loves to be outside. I am so ready for some Vitamin D. Its amazing how some Vitamin D can give you energy.

Tomorrow I have work, my kids classes. Yes, I have a kids Fitness and Crafts business too. So this week will be a busy one.

Thanks again for showing the love to us with donations! I hope you are being shown the love on Valentine's Day! Happy Valentine's Day!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment