Our fundraising Goal: $5240 Our Total so far: $5340

Our Fundraising Goal: $5240 Our Total as of today: $5500!!!







Can you belive it????



WE HAVE MET OUR GOAL!!!

And passed!!! THANK YOU ALL!!!



Who are we Fundraising for?....Team for Kids

For more information click on the "All About TEAM FOR KIDS" page tab or visit http://www.teamforkids.org/

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Last Week of Track-out

So I haven't written since Sunday...sorry.  It hasn't been that exciting here.  The girls are finishing up three additional weeks of vacation after New Years (we have year-round schools here in NC for some).  I've been woorking out with my usual schedule.  Although my trainer, kicked my rear yesterday with her TRX bands.  Awesome workout though.  Ran this morning outside.  I can't tell you enough how much better it is running outside than inside.  However, I am becoming alot more accustomed to the treadmill.  The treadmill is so much easier to do speedwork and even hills because you have more control over how many and when.  I love having stuff to look at while I run though and the treadmill offer nothing more than people watching and reading.  Yes, I have figured out how to read on the treadmill.  You would think that a person who has Vertigo sometimes and thus can't ride the Tea Cups at Disney would not be able to.  However, I've learned and as long as I have decent music and a no-brainer book I can easily read while I run. 

So this weekend, will be an 11-miler as we get closer to a girls weekend at Myrtle Beach.  Iwas invited by some lovely ladies to run the Myrtle Beach Half-Marathon with them(some of them are doing the full...not me..not yet anywa;)).  I'm looking forward to running my first race without Joe.  He is certainly my motivator.  Although, during the OBX half he wans't happy that I kept stopping to take pictures because we were running such a great pace.  I was having fun though and it was so pretty.  But I am looking forward to finding my own voice that says "You can do it." 

Have a great rest of the week and great weekend.  Enjoy whatever that may bring.  Maybe running;)!

No comments:

Post a Comment