Our fundraising Goal: $5240 Our Total so far: $5340

Our Fundraising Goal: $5240 Our Total as of today: $5500!!!







Can you belive it????



WE HAVE MET OUR GOAL!!!

And passed!!! THANK YOU ALL!!!



Who are we Fundraising for?....Team for Kids

For more information click on the "All About TEAM FOR KIDS" page tab or visit http://www.teamforkids.org/

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Cupcake Sale Preparations and Update

Here's the Order form for our upcoming "Cupcake Sale".  We hope you'll be needing some yummy homemade cupcakes for your Valentine or yourself.  You should be able to right click and print it.  If that doesn't work for you, email me and I will email you an attachment.  Or just email me your order with the details. 

As for the update, today was a cold early morning run.  I ended up at 13 mile and then treated myself to a hot coffee and walked a mile home as my cooldown.  I wonder if I could add that mile in as mileage for the week;).  Just joking.  It felt great though.  Cary does have alot of hills.  We hit our highest elevation at mile 6, but laughted that we were on the Cary version of Mt. Everest.  Not really, but it did feel like that.  So after a 45 minute shower to thaw our all body parts (it wasn't that lon, but I would have like it to be), we are catching up then off to the NHL All-Star Skills Competition!  I am so excited.  This is certainly a once in a lifetime night for me.  Hope you are having a great night and an even better weekend!

And don't forget to order your cupcakes!

No comments:

Post a Comment